Party or event:
Party or event
All products for rent
See entire list
You Rent It, Inc. ("YRI") welcomes you to You Rent It.com services ("YRI Services"), including our website YouRentIt.com. (YouRentIt.com and other URLs included in YRI Services, such as YouRentIt.info, are referred to as the "Site"). YRI Services are designed as a means on the internet for users to get in contact with rental vendors, lessors and rentors.
- Commercial Use and Advertising
If you want to make a commercial use of or advertise on YRI Services, please contact us at email@example.com. You are not authorized to make a commercial use of or advertise on the Site or YRI Services (except for messages in "Forum" and "Discussion Boards" on the Site) until you enter into an agreement with YRI and agree to be bound by the Commercial Terms of Service (as defined on the Site).
- Changes in Terms and Conditions and YRI Services
- YRI Services
YRI provides third persons the opportunity to advertise or offer to rent, lease or sell just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere. YRI is not involved in the actual rental, lease or sales transaction. YRI has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, or the ability of any party to fulfill its obligations under the transaction.
All information, data, text, messages, photographs, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. The person originating the information, whether an authorized user, an unauthorized user or a hacker, and not YRI, is entirely responsible for all Content that he, she or it uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available via the YRI Services. YRI acts solely as a conduit for the online distribution and publication of Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content. YRI may, but has no obligation to, pre-screen any Content.
- Right of YRI to Remove or Edit Content
YRI and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, delete, edit or move any Content that is available via the YRI or made available to YRI. Without limiting the foregoing, YRI and its designees shall have the right to remove in whole or in part any Content that violates the TofU or is otherwise objectionable.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
YRI may establish general practices and limits concerning use of YRI Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, Discussion Board postings or any other uploaded Content will be retained by YRI Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by a user on YRI Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by a user on YRI Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on YRI's servers on behalf of a user, the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) a user may access YRI in a given period of time and when YRI may log off a user which has been in inactive for an extended period of time.
- Property Rights in Software and Content
- Transmission and Changes to Conform
Technical processing and transmission of YRI Services, including Content provided by you, may involve transmissions over various networks over which YRI has no control and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Security Components
YRI Services and software embodied within YRI Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected. Use of these components is subject to usage rules set by YRI and/or content providers who provide Content to YRI Services. The Site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to YRI by our users or third parties.
- Feedback System
YRI has established a user-initiated feedback system to help you evaluate with whom you are dealing. We encourage you to communicate directly with potential trading partners through the tools available on the Site.
- Other Sites Available through Links in YRI Services
The sites linked to by YRI Services are developed and maintained by persons over whom YRI exercises no control. A link in YRI Services may expose you to material that you may find objectionable, indecent, offensive, inappropriate, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the YRI Services. We cannot guarantee that a link in YRI Services will not locate unintended or objectionable content.
- Your Obligations and Agreements
By using YRI Services and the Site you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Dealings with other Users
If you have business dealings with, or participate in promotions of, rental vendors, lessors, rentors, or other users found on or through the YRI Services, all terms and conditions of such transactions, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that YRI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such other user on the YRI Services. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You may not rely on any Content created by YRI or submitted to YRI, including without limitation information in YRI Discussion Boards, and in all other parts of the YRI Services.
- Obscenity and sexually suggested language or the offer of sexually suggestive goods or services
The use of obscenity or sexually suggestive language or the offer of sexually suggestive goods or services, or child pornography, in YRI Services or on the Site is strictly prohibited.
- Restricted Activities
- Access and Interference
You will not, or permit a third party to: Take any action that, in our sole determination, imposes, or may, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for information supplied by or related to you) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of YRI and the appropriate third party, as applicable; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site; take any actions that, in our sole determination, may undermine the integrity of the feedback system on the Site; take any action that, in our sole discretion, overrides or circumvents any of the security components embedded into YRI Services; copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Software; sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software; modify the Software in any manner or form; or access YRI by any means other than through the interface that is provided by YRI for use in accessing YRI Services.
- Disclosure by YRI
YRI may access, preserve, and disclose any Content provided by you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the TofU; respond to claims that the Content provided by you violates the rights of third-parties; respond to your requests for customer service; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of YRI, its users and the public.
- Special admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you shall comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- License to YRI regarding Content You Submit or Make Available to YRI
You shall indemnify and hold YRI, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through YRI Services, your use of YRI Services, your connection to YRI Services, your violation of the TofU, if applicable, your violation of the Commercial Terms of (as defined on the Site) or your violation of any rights of another.
- Limitation of Use of Materials
Except as expressly authorized by YRI, you shall not reproduce, publish, publicly exhibit, duplicate, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, trade, resell or distribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes, or create derivative works based on, YRI Services, use of YRI Services, access to YRI Services, the Software, YRI Marks, Content or other materials provided on YRI Services, in whole or in part.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF YRI SERVICES AND THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- YRI SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YRI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF YRI SERVICES OR THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN YRI SERVICES OR ON THE SITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW YRI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YRI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE YRI SERVICES. YRI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE YRI SERVICES. YRI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE YRI SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE YRI SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE YRI SERVICES.
- YRI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YRI SERVICES, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM YRI ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE YRI SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- YRI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT YRI WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, YRI WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF YRI WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH YRI WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM YRI OR THROUGH OR FROM YRI SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TofU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YRI BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YRI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE YRI SERVICES; THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM YRI SERVICES; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON YRI SERVICES; OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO YRI SERVICES.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YRI BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OR THE EXPOSURE TO ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA YRI SERVICES OR LINKED TO BY YRI SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH CONTENT WAS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY AN AUTHORIZED USER, AN UNAUTHORIZED USER OR A HACKER.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YRI BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY MESSAGES OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER CONTENT MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY YRI.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME STATES AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
YRI may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TofU, by either email, fax, regular mail, or postings on YRI Services.
- YRI Marks
You agree not to display or use the YRI Marks, in any manner, without YRI 's prior written permission.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Choice of Law and Forum
The TofU and the relationship between you and YRI shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and YRI agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Cook, Illinois.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms
- Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of YRI or the TofU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Section Titles
The section titles in the TofU are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TofU to
Chicago, Illinois area:
You Rent It.com helps you find vendors for products to rent for your party or event
in the Chicago metro area, aka Chicagoland, which lies mostly in Illinois.
We feature vendors covering the City of Chicago,
e.g., downtown Chicago, the Loop,
the West Loop, the South Loop, Lincoln Park, Edgewater, and Rogers Park.
You Rent It.com also features vendors who cover suburbs of Chicago
such as Addison, Algonquin, Arlington Heights,
Aurora, Berwyn, Bloomingdale, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Crete, Crown Point IN,
Des Plaines, Dolton, Downers Grove, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Elmwood Park,
Glendale Heights, Glenview, Harvey, Homewood, Itasca, Joliet, Lisle, Lockport,
Lombard, Maywood, Naperville, Niles, Northbrook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park,
Park Ridge, Schaumburg, Skokie, Streamwood, Tinley Park, Wauconda, Wheeling,
Find rentals for our most popular parties and events: